We’re Experts Across the Board
Barrow-Agee Laboratories has undergone reviews and testing processes for numerous accreditations, certifications, registrations, and other formal approvals from various national, state, and industry agencies and organizations. You can review our current list of these below. This page will be updated as new certifications are available. If you have any questions about these certifications, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Accreditations, Certifications, and Approved Statuses with Official Programs
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (Cert# 3250.01)
- Florida Department of Agriculture Certified Feed Lab for Nutrients, Mycotoxins and Micro-organisms
- American Oil Chemists Society (AOCS) Certified Referee Laboratory
- American Oil Chemists Society (AOCS) Approved Chemists
Proficiency Testing Programs
- AAFCO Feed Check Sample
- AOCS Lab Proficiency Program – Soybean Oil
- AOCS Lab Proficiency Program – Oilseed Meal
Learn More About Our Certifications
Barrow-Agee Laboratories consistently renews our certifications, accreditations, and approvals to ensure we’re up to speed on everything required for the industries we serve. If you’d like to learn more about our focuses and those industries, please visit our blog. We’re always sharing the latest insights and recommendations for food safety and quality.